: I have noticed that the first time I execute full import (having an old index
: in the index folder) once it is done, the old indexsearcher will be closed:
: The problem is that if I do another full-import... the old searcher will not
: be closed, there will just appear the line:
: If I keep doing full-imports the ols searchers will never be closed. seems
: that they are just closed in the first full import...
: Does it mean something to anyone?

Hmmm... sounds like maybe DIH is triggering something weird.

Just to clarify:
a) what does the stats page show (in terms of the number of
Searchers listed in the CORE section) after a couple of full imports?
b) can you reproduce this doing full builds even with replication
disabled?
c) can you reproduce this using the example DIH configs?

-Hoss