Hi,

  Any help on this. I've looked at DistributedSearch on Wiki, but that
doesn't seem to be working for me on multi-core and multiple Solr
instances on the same box.

Scenario,

1) Two boxes (localhost, 10.4.x.x)
2) Two Solr instances on each box (8080 and 8085 ports)
3) Two cores on each instance (core0, core1)

I'm not sure how to construct my search on the above setup if I need
to search across all the cores on all the boxes. Here is what I'm
trying,

http://localhost:8080/solr/core0/select?shards=localhost:8080/solr/core0,localhost:8085/solr/core0,localhost:8080/solr/core1,localhost:8085/solr/core1,10.4.x.x:8080/solr/core0,10.4.x.x:8085/solr/core0,10.4.x.x:8080/solr/core1,10.4.x.x:8085/solr/core1&indent=true&q=vivek+japan

I get 404 error. Is this the right URL construction for my setup? How
else can I do this?

Thanks,
-vivek