Hi,

                I am analyzing the memory usage for my Solr setup. I am
testing with 500 text documents of 2 MB each.

I have defined a field for displaying the teasers and storing 1 MB of
text in it.  I am testing with just 128 MB maxHeap(I know I should be
increasing it but just testing the worst case scenario).

If I search for all 500 documents with row size as 500 and highlighting
disabled, it works fine. But if I enable highlighting I get
OutofMemoryError.

Looks like stored field for all the matched results are read into the
memory. How to avoid this memory consumption?

Thanks,

Siddharth