Hi

I am new to Solr, but have been using Lucene for a while. I am trying to rewrite some old lucene indexing code using the Jdbc DataImport i Solr, my problem:

I have Entities that can be marked in the db as "deleted", these i don't want to index and thats no problem when doing a full-import. When doing a delta- import my deltaQuery will catch Entities that has been marked as deleted since last index, but how do i get it to delete those from the index ? I tried making the deltaImportQuery so that in don't return the Entity if its deleted, that didnt help...

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Ruben