Hi All,
I'm trying to post some files to Solr server. I've done this using the
post.jar files for posting xml files residing on my local disk[I tried
posting all those xml files from example directory]. Now I'm trying to
generate xml files on the fly, with required text to be indexed included
therein though, and want to post these files to solr. As per the examples
we've used "SimplePostTool" for posting locally resinding files but can some
one give me direction on indexing in-memory xml files[files generated on the
fly]. Actually I want to automate this process in a loop, so that I'll
extract some information and put that to xml file and push it off to Solr
for indexing.
Thanks in appreciation.

--Ahmed.