As far as I know, Maven is a build/mgmt tool for java projects quite similar
to Ant, right? No I'm not using this , then I think I don't need to worry
about those pom files.
But  I'm still not able to figure out the error with classpath/jar files I
mentioned in my previous mails. Shall I try getting those jar files,
specifically that solr-solrj jar that contains commons-http-solr-server
class files? If yes then can you tell me where to get those jar files from,
on the web?  Has anyone ever faced similar problems? Please help me fixing
these silly issues?

Thanks,
Ahmed.