Hi,

I came across a strange problem while reloading the core in multicore scenario.
In the config of one of the core I am making changes in the synonym and
stopword files and then reloading the core. The core gets reloaded but the
changes in stopword and synonym fiels does not get reflected when I query in.
The filters for index and query are the same. I face this problem even if I
reindex the documents. But when I restart the servlet container in which the
solr is embedded I problem does not resurfaces.
My ultimate goal is/was to reflect the changes made in the text files inside
the config folder.
Is this the expected behaviour or some problem at my side. Could anyone suggest
me the possible work around?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Sagar Khetkade