I have a spring-ibatis project running in my development environment.
Now i am setting solr search as part of the application. Everything works
fine as expected and solr is providing good results.

The only problem i am having is that i have to set the database parameters
including the username and password in the data-config.xml.
Two drawbacks in this aproach is that
        1) the db parameters are been exposed to outside
        2) dynamically loading the database params on demand (as i have multiple
databases)
I think this can be solved by using the db configurations that is defined in
the spring configs.

Is there anyway to achieve this. Or atleast can i externalise these
parameters from the data-config.xml, so that i can encrypt the password.

Thanks
con