Hi Hoss,

    If i extend SolrQueryParser and override method getFieldQuery for some
customization.Can I configure my new queryParser somthing like below

  <requestHandler name="standard" class="solr.MynewParser" default="true">
    <!-- default values for query parameters -->
     <lst name="defaults">
       <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
       <!--
       <int name="rows">10</int>
       <str name="fl">*</str>
       <str name="version">2.1</str>
        -->
     </lst>
  </requestHandler>

Do I need to place my new Parser class in solr/home/lib folder?
Is this the right way to do this.

Thanks,
Raju