Is it correct to assume that using field compression will cause performance
issues if we decide to allow search over this field?

ie:

 <field name="id"  type="sint"          indexed="true"  stored="true"
required="true" />
 <field name="title" type="text"        indexed="true"  stored="true"
omitNorms="true"/>
   <field name="file_location"  type="string"           indexed="false"
stored="true"/>
 <field name="body" type="text"         indexed="true"  stored="false"
omitNorms="true"/>

if I decide to add "compressed=true"  to the BODY field... and a I allow
search on body... would that be a problem?
At the same time: if I add compressed=true , but I never do search on this
field.... ?