Hi,
            I am trying to customize the response that I receive from Solr. In
the index I have multiple fields that contain the same data in different
language.
At the query time client specifies the language. Based on this param, I want to
return the value, copied into a different field.
Eg:
<str name="location_da_dk">Lubang, Filippinerne</str>
<str name="location_de_de">Lubang, Philippinen</str>
<str name="location_en_us">Lubang, Philippines</str>
<str name="location_es_es">Lubang, Filipinas</str>

If the user specifies language as de_de, then I want to return the result as
<str name="location">Lubang, Philippinen</str>

What is the most optimal way of doing this?
Any suggestions on this will be helpful

Thanks,
Kalyan Manepalli

  • Customizing results Manepalli, Kalyan