Hello,

If you know what language the user specified (or is associated with), then you
just have to ensure the "fl" URL parameter contain that field (and any other
fields you want returned).  So if the language/locale is de_de, then make sure
the request has fl=location_de_de,another_field,another_field, and not, for
example location_it_it

Otis