Our max heap was configured to use 5GB.  It has been running fine until we
tried to deploy a new queryConverter for our SpellcheckComponent.  After
which, we upped our heap to 8GB and still had issues.

Solr is the only webapp running on Tomcat.

We are using sorting and faceting, but again, hadn't had problems until
deploying this plugin.  Also, seeing as how it's only spellchecking related
(and we have a separate RequestHandler that only handles spellchecking,
while leaving the SpellcheckComponent out of our standard RequestHandler),
I'm not entirely convinced that it's related to our code, but it could be.
Just trying to get a sense if other plugins have had similar problems, just
by the nature of using Solr's resource loading from the /lib directory.