: Hi, I was wondering if any has had luck deleting added documents to
: SolrQueryResponse? I am subclassing StandardRequestHandler and after I run
: the handle request body method (super.handleRequestBody(req, rsp);) I won't
: to filter out some of the hits.

DocLists are immutable (if i remember correctly) but your handler can
always remove the DocList from the SolrQueryResponse and then replce it
with a new one after you've made your changes.

one thing to keep in mind however is that post-processing a DocList to
filter stuff out is almost never a good idea -- things get really
convoluted when you think about dealing with pagination and except for
some really trivial use cases you can never know what your upper bound
should be when deciding how many hits to request from underlying
IndexSearcher.  You're usually better off restructuring your problem so
that you can construct a Query/Filter/DocSet that you want to filter by
first and *then* executing the search to generate the DocList in a single
pass.

PS: replying to your own message (or reposting it) to "bump" it up
generally doesn't encourage replies any faster -- it just increases the
volume of traffic on the list, and if anything antagonizes people and
makes them less interested in responding.

-Hoss