Why do you care? I'm not being too much of a jerk here, becausescores
between separate queries are irrelevant. See:
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ScoresAsPercentages

<http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ScoresAsPercentages>So, the scores
aren't important, the important thing is whether
the documents are returned in the same order....

I realize that you think you're doing the same query, but are
you really? Have you captured the actual *Lucene* query that
comes out of dismaxrequesthandler and tried using that one
exactly as it is used in SOLR?

HTH
Erick