Hi,

Does anyone have an update on this problem?

Thank you.

--- On Sun, 7/26/09, Ranjit Raveendran <contact_ranjit_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Ranjit Raveendran <contact_ranjit_...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Core not reloading in Solr 1.3
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Date: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 11:42 AM

Hi Shalin,

Thank you for the reply.

I do re-index the documents after a reload (which, in turn is done after I
change the synonyms file) before submitting any queries. I.e. I do the
following:

a) change the synonyms file.
b) reload the index (this *does not work in Solr 1.3* but works file in nightly
builds)

Lookin
c) do a full import.
d) submit queries.

I do all the above in order & I re-submit queries using the new synonyms I had
added, but I do need see any results. This is problem for only Solr 1.3 & not
the nightly build. The above sequence works perfectly with the latter.

Essentially, I following the steps outlined by Chris Hostetter in:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-solr-user/200906.mbox/%3c24185690.p...@talk.nabble.com%3e

But his steps use the *trunk Solr code (nightly builds)* & *not* Solr 1.3.

This seems like a bug to me but I'd like to confirm.

Please let me know what you think. Looking forward to you reply.

Thank you,
Ranjit.