Hi,

I'm seeing the same problem with the SWAP CoreAdmin command.

With Solr nightly build, I can create a new core with the CREATE admin
command & do a SWAP as many times as I like.
I see the following after I issue the SWAP command:

"INFO: swaped: core1 with core3"

But with Solr 1.3, I'm able to do a SWAP & see the above message only after
the first time I issue the command. Successive SWAPs don't seem to work.

There seems to be some threading issue (a resource is being blocked?) in
Solr 1.3 (& apparently resolved in nightly build) thats preventing
successive core reloads & swaps.

Please confirm.

Thank you.