On Jul 31, 2009, at 7:17 AM, Rahul R wrote:

Erik,
I understand that caching is going to improve performance. Infact we did a PSR run with caches enabled and we got awesome results. But these wouldn't be really representative because the PSR scripts will be doing the same searches again and again. These would be cached and there would be virtually
no evictions. This is not a practical case.

I don't understand how this is not practical. Why wouldn't having the caches warmed and filled with the facets be practical for your needs?

        Erik