Hi,

I am doing exact search in Solr .In Solr admin page I  am giving the search
input string for search.
For ex: I am giving “channeL12” as search input string in solr home page it
displays search results as

<doc>
  <str name="url">http://rediff</field>
  <str name="title">first</field>
  <str name="description">channeL12</field>
</doc>

As there is a matching input for “channeL12”.

If I give “channel12” as search input string with L in lower case I am not
getting any search results.

In fact I changed ignoreCase =”true” in schema.xml

schema.xml
<analyzer type="query">
        <tokenizer class="solr.WhitespaceTokenizerFactory" ignoreCase="true" />
</analyzer>

I want to ignore casesensitive search in my search results.

Please let me know if I need to make changes any where else or what to do to
achieve the desired output.

Regards
Bhaskar