Maybe what's missing here is how did I get the 11%.I just ran solr with the
following JVM params: -XX:+PrintGCApplicationConcurrentTime
-XX:+PrintGCApplicationStoppedTime with that I can measure the amount of
time the application run between collection pauses and the length of the
collection pauses, respectively.
I think that in this case the 11% is just for memory collection and not
defragmentation... but I'm not 100% sure.