Well.. it is strange that when I use the default GC I don't get any errors.
If I'm so close to run out of memory I should see those OOM exceptions as
well with the standard GC.BTW I'm faceting on around 13 fields and my total
number of unique values is around 30000.
One of the fields with the biggest amount of unique values has almost 16000
unique values.