Also, in case the info might help track something down:

Its pretty darn odd that both your survivor spaces are full. I've never
seen that ever in one of these dumps. Always one is empty. When one is
filled, its moved to the other. Then back. And forth. For a certain
number of times until its moved into the tenured space. Both being
filled like that really seems like a bug to me - I've looked over tons
of the dumps in the past (random ones online), and I have never seen one
of the survivor spaces not empty.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com