On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Olivier Dobberkau
<olivier.dobber...@dkd.de> wrote:

> hi marian.
> our extension will be able to do see also once we have set up the indexing
> queue for the typo3 backend.
> we have a concept called typo3 extensions connectors so that you will be
> able to add index documents to your index.
> feel free to contact ingo about the contribution possibililies in our solr
> project.
> if you use open source software you shoud definitly contribute. this gives
> you great karma.
> or as we at typo3 say. inspire people to share!
>
> olivier

Hi Olivier!

I am not at all worried about my karma. (I guess I should by now...)

But what worries me is that we won't be able to release a piece of
quality software to the community. That might be worse.

Anyway, keep up the work with your Solr integration! Sounds really promising.

Cheers,

Marian