Hi Chantal,

I thought about that - taking care of the comparison at the index
time. But the user's input scenarios are countless. That method will
not cover all the cases.
Doing comparison on the fly is better. I am just confused which way to
go since I have not done much customization of solr by now.

I see customized function query and customized request handler are two
options. I wish I can get more details about how to do that. I
appreciate if i can get some examples.

Thanks.

Elaine