Hi Pravin,

1. Is solr work in distributed environment ? if yes, how to configure it?
Yep. You can achieve this with Sharding.
For example: Install and Configure Solr on two machines and declare any one
of those as master. Insert shard parameters while you index and search your
data.

2. Is solr have Hadoop support? if yes, how to setup it with Hadoop/HDFS?
(Note: I am familiar with Hadoop)
Sorry. No idea.

3. I have employee information(id, name ,address, cell no, personal info) of
1 TB ,To post(index)this data on solr server, shall I have to create xml
file with this data and then post it to solr server? Or is there any other
optimal way?  In future my data will grow upto 10 TB , then how can I index
this data ?(because creating xml is more headache )
I think, XML is not the best way. I don't suggest it. If you have that 1 TB
data in a database you can achieve this simply using full import command.
Configure your DB details in solr-config.xml and data-config.xml and add you
DB driver jar to solr lib directory. Now import the data in slices (say dept
wise, or in some category wise..). In future, you can import the data from a
DB or you can index the data directly using client-API with simple java
beans.

Hope this info helps you.

Regards,
Sandeep Tagore