Hi Clark,

Thanks for your input.I have a query.

I have my XML which contains the following:

<add>
<doc>
  <field name="url">http://www.sun.com</field>
  <field name="title">information</field>
  <field name="description">java plays a important role in computer industry
for web users</field>
</doc>
<doc>
  <field name="url">http://www.askguru.com</field>
  <field name="title">homepage</field>
  <field name="description">Information about technology is stored in the web
sites</field>
</doc>
<doc>
  <field name="url">http://www.techie.com</field>
  <field name="title">post queries</field>
  <field name="description">This web site have more java technology related to
web</field>
</doc>
</add>

When I give “java technology” as my input in Solr admin page ,At present  I get
output as

<doc>
  <field name="url">http://www.techie.com</field>
  <field name="title">post queries</field>
  <field name="description">This web site have more java technology related to
web</field>
</doc>

Now I need to get doc which has “technology” also

When I give “java technology “

I need to get output as,I need to give boosting to doc which has “technology”.
It should display in the below order.The output should come as

<doc>
  <field name="url">http://www.techie.com</field>
  <field name="title">post queries</field>
  <field name="description">This web site have more java technology related to
web</field>
</doc>
<doc>
  <field name="url">http://www.askguru.com</field>
  <field name="title">homepage</field>
  <field name="description">Information about technology is stored in the web
sites</field>
</doc>
<doc>
  <field name="url">http://www.sun.com</field>
  <field name="title">information</field>
  <field name="description">java plays a important role in computer industry
for web users</field>
</doc>

Let me know how to achieve the same?

Regards