On Friday 23 October 2009 09:36:02 am AHMET ARSLAN wrote:

> [...]

Ahmet,
When I first saw your suggestion - I thought - I tried that.  It didn't work.
I went and did it again - it works beautifully!  Evidently, I *did not* try it.
You're a genius!  Thank you again!
        -Dan

--
Dan A. Dickey | Senior Software Engineer

Savvis
10900 Hampshire Ave. S., Bloomington, MN  55438
Office: 952.852.4803 | Fax: 952.852.4951
E-mail: dan.dic...@savvis.net