On Nov 3, 2009, at 6:37 AM, Chantal Ackermann wrote:

Hi all!

Are these attributes required to make TermVectorComponent requests work?
termPositions="true" termOffsets="true"

I have quite a lot of fields with termVectors="true" (for facetting), but I don't get any results when requesting:
.../solr/epg/select?q=*%3A*&version=2.2&start=0&rows=1
&indent=on&tv=true&tv.tf=true&tv.df=true&tv.positions&tv.offsets=true

Indeed, you must have stored positions and offsets for the TVC to return positions and offsets.

(I don't have a special RequestHandler configured for it. Using 1.4.0RC)

Would it be possible to add the use case "TermVectorComponent" to that Wiki page?

Yep, please do.  Anyone can edit the wiki, you just need an account.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FieldOptionsByUseCase

(And also add that info to the TermVectorComponent wiki page.)

Thanks!
Chantal