On 09.11.2009 08:20 Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् wrote:

> It just started of as a single page and the features just got piled up
> and the page just bigger.  we are thinking of cutting it down to
> smaller more manageable pages

Oh, I like it the way it is as one page, so that the browser full text
search can help. It is just that the features and power seem to grow
even faster than the wike page ;-)
E.g. I couldn't find a way how to add a second rss feed. I tried with a
second entity parallel to the slashdot one but got an exception:
"java.io.IOException: FULL" whatever that means, so I must be doing
something wrong but couldn't find a hint.

-Michael