http://machinename:port/solr/admin/luke gives me 404 error so seems like its
not able to find luke.

I am reusing schema, which is used for indexing other entity from database,
which has no relevance to documents. that was my next question that what do
I put in, in a schema if my documents don't need any column mappings or
anything. plus I want to keep file documents index separately from database
entity index. what's the best way to do this? If I don't have any db columns
etc to map and file documents index should leave separate from db entity
index, what's the best way to achieve this.

thanks,