Hi Solr team,

Has anyone been able to write to Solr, keeping things like 'date_format', but
indexing directly, rather than via http?

I've been indexing using Lucene Java, and this works well and is very fast,
except that any data indexed this way doesn't store date_format et al
information (date.format resuts always return 0).

I like indexing directly into Lucene, rather than via http requests, as it is
much faster, particularly at very high input rates.

Anyone encountered this and managed to solve it?

Many thanks,

peter

Got more than one Hotmail account? Save time by linking them together
 http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394591/direct/01/