Hello Forum,

I've had a search in the mail archives and on the 'net, but I'm sure I wouldn't
be the first to have a requirement for this:

Does anyone know of a good way to perform a reverse-sorted facet query (i.e.
rarest first)?

As you know facet.sort toggles between sorting on count or field name, but
there's no built-in method for reverse count.

One way I've found to do this is to set facet.limit=-1 (and facet.mincount) to
get the entire list, then take 'bottom-5' to get a 'rare' list.

This works, but it's not great for very large lists.

Does anyone know of a better way?

Many thanks,

Peter

Add your Gmail and Yahoo! Mail email accounts into Hotmail - it's easy
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394592/direct/01/