: My first problem appears because I need suggestions inclusive when the
: expression has returned results. It's seems that only appear
: suggestions when there are no results. Is there a way to do so?

can you give us an example of what your queries look like?  with the
example configs, i can get matches, as well as suggestions...

http://localhost:8983/solr/spell?q=ide&spellcheck=true

: The second question is: For the purposes that I've mentioned, is the
: best way to use spellchecker or mlt component? Or some other (as a
: fuzzy query)?

there's no clear cut answer to that -- i don't remember anyone else ever
asking about anything particularly similar to what you're doing, so i
don't know that there is any precident for a "best" way to go about it.

-Hoss