Yonik Seeley wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It should be fixed in trunk, but that was after 1.4. Currently, it
>> should only do it if it sees insanity - which there shouldn't be any
>> with stock Solr.
>>

> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/solr/tags/release-1.4.0/src/java/org/apache/solr/search/SolrFieldCacheMBean.java
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=826788
> Seems like it's there? Or was it a different commit?
>
> Perhaps there is just real instanity... which may be unavoidable at
> this point since not everything in solr is done per-segment yet.
>
> -Yonik
> http://www.lucidimagination.com

Your right - when looking at the Solr release date, I quickly took the
10 as October - but it was 11/10, so it is in 1.4.

So people seeing this should also being seeing an insanity count over one.

I'd think that would be rarer than one this sounds like though ... whats
left that could cause insanity?

We should prob switch to never calculating the size unless an explicit
param is pass to the stats page.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com