Hi,

I have an issue and I'm not sure how to address it, so I hope someone can help
me.

I have the following text in one of my fields: "ABC_Expedition_ERROR".   When I
search on it like: "MyField:SDD_Expedition_PCB" (without quotes) it will fail
to find me only this word “ABC_Expedition_ERROR” which I think is due to
tokenization because of the underscore.

My solution is: "MyField:"SDD_Expedition_PCB"" (without the outer quotes, but
quotes around the word “ABC_Expedition_ERROR”).  This works fine.  But then,
how do I search on "SDD_Expedition_PCB" with wild card?  For example:
"MyField:SDD_Expedition*" will not work.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

-- JM

=