From: Sven Maurmann [sven.maurm...@kippdata.de]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 7:24 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Solr wiki link broken

Hi Erik,

one observation from me who is using the wiki from a browser
living in a non-US locale: I usually get the standard wiki
frontpage (in German) and not (!) the Solr-Frontpage I get,
if I use a US locale (or click on the link FrontPage).

B.t.w I know that this does not strictly belong to this list.

Cheers,
     Sven

--On Dienstag, 26. Januar 2010 04:05 -0500 Erik Hatcher