Is it problematic when I use dismax as additional boost query with bq params
of upper level dismax query?

My purpose is very simple, I wanna use dismax query to search title and
content text fields while I still wanna boost it with another field value
which is the original intetion why the bq params is designed, right?

Does anyone face the same problem?

--
梅旺生