2010/1/28 Wangsheng Mei <hairr...@gmail.com>:
> q=ipod&bq={!dismax qf=userId^0.5 v=$qq}&qq=12345&qt=dismax
>
> I've tried your suggested query above, unfortunately, it does not work out.
> I glanced a bit on the error message, the "Infinite Recursion" error seems
> that dismax query parser are adding bq multiple times.

That is a problem...  if bq is a dismax, and part of dismax is the bq
param, you do get infinite recursion.

One way around it is to define any args that could cause infinite
recursion in the embedded dismax query (namely the bq param).
So try
q=ipod&bq={!dismax qf=userId^0.5 v=$qq bq=}&qq=12345&qt=dismax

Note: I just added an empty bq param to the nested dismax query.

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com