OK - so I've now got my data-config.xml sorted so that I'm pulling in the
expected number of indexed documents for my two data sets

So I've defined two entities (name1 & name2) and they both make use of the same
fields  --  I'm not sure if this is a good thing to have done

When I run a query I include qt=name1 (or qt=name2) and am expecting to only
get the number of results from the appropriate data set --  in fact I'm getting
the sum total from both

Does the entity name=name1 equate to the query qt=name1

In my solrconfig.xml I have defined two requestHandlers (name1 & name2) using
the common set of fields

So how do ensure that my query
http://localhost:7001/solr/select/?q=food&qt=name1
or
http://localhost:7001/solr/select/?q=food&qt=name2

Will operate on the correct data set as loaded via the data import  -- <entity
name=name1> or <entity name=name2>

Thankss
Stefan Maric
BT Innovate & Design | Collaboration Platform - Customer Innovation Solutions