Hi,

could you be a little more precise about your configuration?
It may be much easier to answer your question then.

Cheers,
    Sven

--On Montag, 8. Februar 2010 17:39 +0000 stefan.ma...@bt.com wrote:

OK - so I've now got my data-config.xml sorted so that I'm pulling in the
expected number of indexed documents for my two data sets

So I've defined two entities (name1 & name2) and they both make use of
the same fields  --  I'm not sure if this is a good thing to have done

When I run a query I include qt=name1 (or qt=name2) and am expecting to
only get the number of results from the appropriate data set --  in fact
I'm getting the sum total from both

Does the entity name=name1 equate to the query qt=name1

In my solrconfig.xml I have defined two requestHandlers (name1 & name2)
using the common set of fields

So how do ensure that my query
http://localhost:7001/solr/select/?q=food&qt=name1
or
http://localhost:7001/solr/select/?q=food&qt=name2

Will operate on the correct data set as loaded via the data import  --
<entity name=name1> or <entity name=name2>

Thankss
Stefan Maric
BT Innovate & Design | Collaboration Platform - Customer Innovation
Solutions