We are using Solr 1.4 in a multi-core setup with replication.

Whenever we write to the master we get the following exception:

java.lang.RuntimeException: after flush: fdx size mismatch: 1285 docs vs 0
length in bytes of _gqg.fdx file exists?=false
at
org.apache.lucene.index.StoredFieldsWriter.closeDocStore(StoredFieldsWriter.java:97)
at
org.apache.lucene.index.DocFieldProcessor.closeDocStore(DocFieldProcessor.java:50)

Has anyone had any success debugging this one?

thx.