Has anyone encountered the following issue?

I wanted to understand the statscomponent better, so I setup a simple test
index with a few thousand docs.  In my schema I have:
-       an indexed multivalue sint field (StatsFacetField) that can contain
values
0 thru 5 that I want to use as my stats.facet field.
-       an indexed single value sint field (ValueOfOneField) that will always
contain the value 1 and that I want stats on for this test

When I execute the following query:

http://localhost:8080/solr/select?q=*:*&stats=true&stats.field=ValueOfOneField&stats.facet=StatsFacetField&rows=0&facet=on&facet.limit=10&facet.field=StatsFacetField

For this situation (*:*) I was expecting that the statscomponent Count/Sum
values for each possible value in StatsFacetField to match the facet values
for StatsFacetField.  They don’t.  Some are close (ie 204 vs 214) while
others are way off (ie 230 vs 8000)

Shouldn’t the values match up?  If not, why?

I am using a recent copy of 1.5.0-dev solr ($Id: CHANGES.txt 906924
2010-02-05 12:43:11Z noble $)