simple question: I want to give a label to my facet queries instead of the
name of facet field .. i found the documentation at solr site that I can do
that by specifying the key local param .. syntax something like
facet.field={!ex=dt%20key='By%20Owner'}owner

I am just not sure what the ex=dt part does .. if i take it out .. it throws
an error so it seems its important but what for ???

also I tried turning on the highlighting and i can see that it adds the
highlighting items list in the xml at the end .. but it only points out the
ids of all the matching results .. it doesnt actually shows the text data
thats its making a match with // so i am getting something like this back

<lst name="highlighting">
 <lst name="ID-00002108"/>
 <lst name="ID-00000509"/>

instead of the actual text thats being matched .. isnt it supposed to do
that and wrap the search terms in em tag .. how come its not doing that in
my case

here is my schema
<field name="id" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" required="true"
/>
<field name="title" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" />
<field name="owner" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" />
<field name="status" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" />