Hello All
Please reply to this ASAP
I am using indexbasedSpellchecker right now i copy only model, and make
names and some other fields to my spellcheck field.
Hence my spell check field consists of only 120 words.

The issue is if i type hond i get back honda which is fine. But when i type
term like true i get back suggestion like ram.

I read there are some configuration to make for distance measure.
Right now This is my spell check configuration
<lst name="spellchecker">
<str name="name">default</str>
<str name="field">searchSpellText</str>
<str name="buildOnOptimize">true</str>
<str name="buildOnCommit">true</str>
<str
name="distanceMeasure">org.apache.lucene.search.spell.JaroWinklerDistance</str>
<str name="spellcheckIndexDir">./edmundsSpellcheckerDataIndex</str>
</lst>

and here is my query
q=true&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on&spellcheck=true&spellcheck.field=edmundsSearchSpellText&spellcheck.collate=true&spellcheck.extendedResults=true&spellcheck.onlyMorePopular=true

thanks
darniz