Adding on top of this there are business requirement we need to meet.
Let me add we are having a huge content with make, model and their
description.
Right now we are copying make,model and description to our spelll check
field.
So our spellcheck fields have words like honda, civic etc..
We are also copying description to the spell text field
So if the description is like this
honda city is a left hand drive then words like hand, drive alos gets
indexed in the spell check index.
The issue is if someone types handa then in our context we would have liked
to get spell suggesetions like
honda instead solr returns back suggestions as hand since hand is a valid
word in our dictionary.

we could have blocked hand in stop words from being indexed to our fiedl but
is this correct way to do things. i mean there might be many more terms
which might resemble to other model names etc..

Does anyone has this kind of issue
Thanks
darniz