Error messages that make sense. I have to read the source far too
often when a simple change to errror-handling would make some feature
easy to use. If I want to read Java I'll use Lucene!

Passive-aggressive error handling is a related problem: when I do
something nonsensical I too often get "0 results found" instead of
"what does that mean?".

--
Lance Norskog
goks...@gmail.com