as far as cyrillic goes, any of the analyzers will handle cyrillic
characters. so you can just use the "textgen" or whatever in the example
schema and everything is ok, standardanalyzer will work too.

you don't need to use the RussianAnalyzer, the only special thing it has is
awareness of russian stopwords and a russian stemming algorithm.