: I'm faceting with a query range (with addFacetQuery) and setting mincount to
: 10 (with setFacetMinCount(10)), but Solr is not respecting this mincount;
: it's still giving me all responses, even those having less than 10 retrieved
: documents.

if by "all responses" you mean "all facet queries" then that is the
correct behavior -- facet.mincount is a param that affects facet.field,
not fact.query.

The documentation notes this, in that all of the params are divided by
section...

   http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SimpleFacetParameters

...if you'd like to open a feature request, it would be fairly easy to
make facet.query (and facet.date) consider facet.mincount as well.

-Hoss