Hi,

Sorry for asking this very simple question but I am very new to SOLR and I
want to play with its source code.

As a initial step I have a requirement to enable wildcard search (*text) in
SOLR. I am trying to figure out a way to import the complete SOLR build to
Eclipse and edit QueryParsing.java file but I am not able to import (I tried
to import with ant project in Eclipse and selected the build.xml file and
got an error stating javac is not present in the build.xml file).

Can someone help me out with the initial steps on how to import / edit /
compile / test the SOLR source?

Thanks a lot for your help!!!