Hmm... sorry for the bad link... looks like somehow I inserted a bogus
letter: "artiicles" instead of "articles" in the url.
http://www.lucidimagination.com/developers/articles/setting-up-apache-solr-in-eclipse

At any rate, are you using Ant to compile?  Literally all you have to do is
run the command "ant example" in the directory containing your build.xml
file (it's the top-level directory), and everything will be recompiled and
repackaged for you.  If you are having trouble writing over old jar files,
try running "ant clean" first, though I haven't had trouble with this in the
past.

Here's the full list of ant commands for the Solr project that you can run:
usage:
     [echo] Welcome to the Solr project!
     [echo] Use 'ant example' to create a runnable example configuration.
     [echo] Use 'ant run-example' to create and run the example.
     [echo] And for developers:
     [echo] Use 'ant clean' to clean compiled files.
     [echo] Use 'ant compile' to compile the source code.
     [echo] Use 'ant dist' to build the project WAR and JAR files.
     [echo] Use 'ant generate-maven-artifacts' to generate maven artifacts.
     [echo] Use 'ant package' to generate zip, tgz, and maven artifacts for
dist
ribution.
     [echo] Use 'ant luke' to start luke.  see: http://www.getopt.org/luke/
     [echo] Use 'ant test' to run unit tests.

After you run one of the build commands, check in the "dist" directory for
your repackaged jars and war file.

-Trey